DIRECT SPEECH AND INDIRECT SPEECH



DIRECT
INDIRECT
Saly said “I don’t like ice cream”
Saly said that she didn’t line ice cream
Mary said “I am planning to take a trip”
Mary said that she was planning to take a trip
Jery said “I called my daughter”
Jery said that he had called his daughter
Jessica said “I may go to the library”
Jessica said that she might go to the library
Eric says “I will come to the meeting”
Eric says that he will comes to the library
Teddy said “I should finish my work”
Teddy said that he should finish his work
Rita said “I know your cousin”
Rita said that she knew my cousin
Billy said “I have met your roommate”
Billy said that he had been met my roommate
Lisa says “I am getting hungry”
Lisa says that she is getting hungry
Jane said “I can buy a new car”
Jane said that she could buy a new car

Komentar

Postingan Populer